Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Too few parameters. Expected 5. AHHH!! HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gushy

Technical User
Dec 9, 2002
US
I keep getting this error message when I attempt to sync my pocket pc database back to access. If anyone knows how to fix this I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been pulling my hair out just to get this far, arrrgghhh!!
Thanks,
Tony

Tony,

How are you updating the data that is on your pocket pc?

What version of Access are you using??

The link below will bring up the Microsoft Knowledge base with a query for Access and "Too few parameters".

You'll see that a number of the articles refer to parameter_queries.
Do you have any code associated with either update or insert or data rows that might possibly be associated to a parameter_query???

Just some guesses.

That's all I can come up with without seeing the database itself.

I would be happy to try it on my machine if you are comfortable in emailing the database to me and it is not too large.

Good Luck

Robert

Thanks for your ideas. I found some problems associated with the code I wrote on the pocket pc database. This is my first time working the pocket pc's and I'm the only guy working on this project in my department, so I've come across many snag's. I really appreciate your response/help.
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back