Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

To Skip From Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbuffer

Technical User
Nov 22, 2005
US
Hi Skip,

I am having a problem with my formulas on N16, It doesn't seem to be reading the 4.1, I can't add a 3.9 in my employee scores, I can't get anything over 3.75 and when I do have a 3.85 for a score it says meets job requirements instead of exceeds job requirements.

Any suggestions
debbie

Cool, now Skip is a helpdesk....

I will be using him every day now.... :)

I would suggest you post your question in the original thread.

[Blue]Blue[/Blue] [Dragon]

If I wasn't Blue, I would just be a Dragon...

Yes. Debbie, Skip - or anyone else - is not a personal helper. It is not considered good form to direct questions to a particular person. It is quite acceptable to mention in a post that a particular person helped previously.

Skip is not here to help YOU, he is here offering his vast knowledge to the forum. Please post to the forum. As Skip himself stated, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here...although granted, Skip is....well Skip.

Believe me, there are lots of people way ahead of you that would like to have Skip as a personal Help desk.

Gerry
My paintings and sculpture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back