Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TN Stuck on BUSY Status 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman10

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2007
US
I have an analog TN attached to a fax machine that will not come off BUSY. I have disabled and re-enabled it and unplugged the physical line itself, but it still comes up BUSY. The entire analog card is not busied out. Any suggestions on what might be the issue? The line worked until yesterday and nothing was done with the fax machine that should've caused an issue.

Here is the TN:

DES 2553
TN 004 1 15 08
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
WRLS NO
DN 2195 0 MARP
CPND
NAME HR FAX
XPLN 6
DISPLAY_FMT LAST,FIRST
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 7
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
SCPW
CLS CTD DTN FBD XFD WTA THFD FND HTD ONS
LPR XRD AGRD CWD SWD MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD SLKD CCSD LND TVD
CFTD SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDD CDMD LLCN EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXD ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA MIND
MCRD
EXR0 SHL ABDD CFHD DNDY DNO3
CWND USMD USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD CNUD CNAD PGND FTTC
PLEV 02
AACS NO
MLWU_LANG 0

Pull the jumper off the block at the TN and then stat it. If it still shows BUSY, then I would move it to a new TN and try it.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Thanks. After moving it to a new TN, testing it, and then moving it back to the old TN, it was determined that a bad phone line cord was throwing it into BUSY. After replacing the cord, all was fine.

any short on the line translates to a busy. then locks out.. if you trac a busy you will see the lockout,,stat does not show it

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back