Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TMR DISCONNECTION Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishv

Technical User
Jul 18, 2000
US
hi all
i have tried connecting the Two TMR's one on Solaris 2.7 and the other on WIN NT 4.0.[
the connection programme was not successful. and in WIN NT TMR it showed that there are no TMR's Connected,
while in Solaris TMR it showed that Connection was done. However it is not able to update the resources and whern i try to disconnect it it says that disconnection unsuccessful as it points to an object which doesnt exist and still shows that TMR is connected..
now i cant disonnect it ,.. can somebody who has faced this problem can tell me the Procedure???

Regards
Ashish Vashisht
CUA
Tivoli Certified Consultant

Ashish Vashisht
vashishtashish@yahoo.com

Yep, seen this one ages back.
Force disconnect from CLI with wdisconn -s.
That will get you back to where you started.
Now, do the TMR connection the other way round.
There are issues if you go one way, and it looks like you have hit them.

Thanks SimonERM .... I tried this and I get the following message: - FRWSL0024E A failure was detected by the oserv daemon: FRWOG0011E resource still in use .......

Anymore ideas ????

I think I've seen this before and I believe I had to unregister the resource instance but I can't remember the details ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back