Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TMDI109 error CS1000e 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfcstroud

Programmer
Jun 15, 2005
US
Just wanted to see if anybody had ever seen the above error while attempting to enable a TMDI in ld 48?

I have a CS1000 fully patched and a NTRB21AC rel 2, customer called to say PRI was down. Checked system and found that it had ini'd to clear some call registers. I attempted to reset, FDL, etc., the TMDI Card, but it was unresponsive. I went to site and replaced the card. Same sysmptom. Outed the route, trunks, dlop info, and ddb. Rebuilt all from scratch. Still same issue after i forced an INI. Went out to espl, and found nothing regarding TMDI109..

I have the ciruit up for now, but, would like to resolve it, and know they are good to go.

Would appreciate any input I get. Thanks in Advance

Bill

make sure it's running the latest loadware on it, you might have to update the loadware on the PBX for The TMDI depending on the RLS of software you are running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back