Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TMDI Card getting SLIPD and LOSFA errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

telehawaii

Programmer
Jan 18, 2011
US
I have an Opt. 11 and am working in LD 60. I have 505 SLIPD errors and 607 LOSFA errors so far. I keep clearing them out. What do these acronyms stand for? Does anyone know what issue this might be from? My phone lines are not working.

Your T1 or PRI is experencing multiple frame loss. Most of the time its the phone company. Id call them and open a ticket.

Check the clock in LD 60. It could be faulty...
LD 60
SSCK 0

Make sure its enabled and tracking or locked to the T1/PRI Loop.

Hope this helps

OK, i typed in that command and this is what i got. I think that this clock should not be in free run mode right? How do i change that mode?

.SSCK 0
ENBL
CLOCK CONTROLLER - FREE RUN
PREF - 5
SREF - FREE RUN
AUTO SWREF CLK - ENBL
DTI012

Looks like your clock is in free run yet the primary reference is configured (in LD 73) to track on loop 5. You could try tracking your clock off the priimary reference source (loop 5) by going into LD 60 and type TRCK PCK. This command (if executed)changes the clocking from free run to primary reference.

Awesome that worked. Everything came up but, it came up busy. All channels were busy. So, i disabled the CC and then disabled the loop. I then reset the counter, and then renabled everything. After this it came up and started working. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back