Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TM3.1 Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1M1

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
GB

Anyone seen this, after having problems accessing the TM3.1
local Web page and also a Client PC having problems tried a server re-boot but now I'm getting:-

"Error: Can't create OTMAuthentication Instance
Error: Authentication: 8002xxx1d

Have looked and checked DCOM stuff etc with no joy
Is it a re-load....Hope not?

Any help on this guys - It's been pretty well good and stable until recently got Client connected a month or so ago?

Cheers for your ongoing support!!

You are putting "/admin" after the IP address when you try to access the webpage right? I forgot about that once and got a similar odd error message..

I've had Similar Problems on a number of TM3 and 3.1 systems, Have you installed any Patches recently? Part of the Patch install procedure is to Stop Apache Tomcat service and delete the work folder from \Telephony Manager\Tomcat. Failure to do this causes the symptoms you mention, to resolve try this:

1) Terminate TM.
2) Stop 'Apache Tomcat' service.
3) Delete 'work' folder found in one of the following locations:
<tmroot>\Telephony Manager\Tomcat
or
<tmroot>\Tomcat
4) Launch the Patch Utility.
5) Reboot the PC.

Danlwh & MossEng,

Thanks for your input but I can't login to TM3.1 application, no patches are loaded either?

Cheers!!

Installed client and it quit working?

Did you have the same patch levels on the client as u do on the server?

I'd check that first.

Guys, just thought to advise/update on this 'Nightmare'!!

Looked at a number of solutions on the Nortel WEB for TM Authentication Instance messages no joy, decided to run the Repair programme for TM3.1 application which magically enabled me access again to TM3.1 Logon

Now, having a Rls.5 site I had problems with DBA/CDR Colleciton FTP Process but all else seemed OK

The next thing was to search, as you'de suggested the latest NortelPEP/Service Update for TM3.1 (3102841SU)

Then proceeded to load and to amend/change some TOMCat and JAVA stuff as the process/readme - Now Server has SU's loaded seems to have cured the DBA issue for Release.5 (Restore)and all other tasks OK

I have now an issue with what looks like USER and Password logins for WEBAccess and still PCClient - Unfortunately haven't had chance to load SU's onto ClientPC as can't logon for PatchUtility?

Nearly there but I'm a bit stuck on the User/Groups as within the TM Navigator, although they are assigned Administrator's there is nothing showing and won't allow me to assign to that user group!!!

Any comments/assitance would be truly appreciated to help on my frustration

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back