Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TM 3.0 System Navigator Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottd29

Technical User
May 3, 2007
US
I am having some issues with the TM 3.0 web interface system navigator. Under system navigator it doesn't give any options under system applications. I can't expand the system applications. I have terminal server running on the TM server and I am logging into the web interface as an admin. I believe everything is configured correctly on the TM server as I can make moves/changes/adds/deletes remotely. I also don't have the option for the Telecom Billing through the web interface. I am pretty new to the PBX world but I am also not quite a noob. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

In the Navigator screen, you right-click on the System name and select Properties. Click on the Applications tab.. wh do you have there?

I am not sure I following you. Do you mean on the server or via the web interface? In the web interface it is a java applet and nothing happens if I right click anywhere.

Look at you keycode sheet. If it does not say enhanced telecom billing you will not get it in the web portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back