Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TLU76/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

IODDP

Technical User
May 28, 2003
AU
Does anyone have the pin outs for the TLU76/13 boards? and what type of cable to use to connect to a freeset system I am trying to connect the board to a freeset system but i keep getting the following alarm

Fault code 269
Digital trunk - loss of frame synchronization

On the TLU76/13 board there is the single RJ45 connector. Pins 1&2 are the receive (Rx) and pins 4&5 are the transmit (Tx). Before trying to hook it up to the freeset system, ensure that you can clear the fault code 269 by applying a loop towards the TLU76/13 Board. Just get a standard spare straight CAT5 cable, cut one end off and connect the wire corresponding to pin 1 to that for pin 4 and similarly connect the wire for pin 2 to that for pin 5. If all is good the alarm should clear. Remember that the TLU76/13 is for CAS signalling so ensure that the other system has correct hardware/configuration. I can't help you with connector details for the "other" system.

Regards,

gedii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back