Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TLS Alarm: Certifcate Expired 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge79

MIS
Feb 26, 2018
JO
Hi ,

I notice this Error in System Status between IPO and IPOCC Server.

Certificate_Expired_gbnxql.png

I have a problems that IPOCC SIP Extension not communicating with IPO, I Know this is not the fourm to discuss it here, already I described it in IPOCC Forum and open a ticket with avaya, but my question is this Alarm cause the connectivity issue. and how I can solve it, because either I check in system security and IPOCC Administration page all it vaild

Thanks

You need to create a new SIP certificate for IPOCC.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

@janni78: I will try it today and back to you.
but already the certificare is vaild until 2025

Certificate_dsdiqj.png

Thanks

It's a strange port used on the IPO side, shouldn't it be 5061?

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

@janni78: Thanks Dear, it's worked now by creating new SIP Certificate for IPOCC.
it's a strange issues because it's worked before.
any way thanks.

Hi Jorge

What tools did you use to create the certificate? I have no IPOSE in my environment, only IPO, IPOCC and app servers?

Thanks
SKV24

So I used a trusted third party CA and it seems to work fine. can make calls to topics etc.

Was wondering if this same third party license can be used on the web server? I only used it on SIP/TAPI.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back