Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TLOG/S Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bflowers

Technical User
Jul 28, 2011
US
I've searched every Fujitsu manual we have looking for the key that explains how to read the auxiliary info for the TLOG and TLOGS commands without success. Anybody know where to find the info? Trying to nail down an intermittent power failure that happens for a few minutes every day. We've tried swapping out the power supply cards in both shelves of our F9600 M PBX and thought we had the problem solved, but we didn't. Altura doesn't support the F9600 platform any more for maintenance. That means I have to find answers using software. I long for the days when I could put a circuit board on an extender board, and break out the schematics and test gear to actually go in and troubleshoot. Haven't been able to do that kind of troubleshooting since the Lockheed days. Now, unless the auto-troubleshooting programs clue you in, it's a guessing game as to what causes the failures. I know, I'm complaining. It comes from frustration.
Bflowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back