Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tivoli 4.1 and Windows 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

deftonesman

IS-IT--Management
Jun 4, 2003
CA
Curious to know..I have my win2k3 server running and I installed the tivoli 4.1 endpoint manager...I simply use it for ftp and remote control..now heres my problem, when i connect to it..the screen is just black...if i go on the box physically, and log in to windows..then connect to it, i can see it and works...but when i log off while connected to it, the log in box disapears and turns black..so obviously i have a problem with the log on screen...anyone else?? Its not the display settings because i can connect if my server is already in its enviroment. Any ideas.

You might look at the firewall settings that are in the OS. With default constraints, I know that exceed will not work because of the same condition.
Regards,
-Jim

I actually have it working now, we were running RC 3.71 and Tried all its patches didnt work, so we went to RC 3.8 and latest patches and now it works with 2003. Only took 2 months to do...haha.seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back