Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tips for CRCP - Level 1 Exam Preparation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztcll

Technical User
Feb 23, 2006
US
I took the CRCP - Level 1 exam yesterday and passed.

The key for passing the exam is to read the book "CRCP All in One Exam Guide" by Annette Harper. Even though the book is writteen for CR 10, it covers about 90% of the questions in the XI exam.

Other new topics not covered in the books:

Workbench
Dependency checker
Dynamic Graphic Location
Parameterized TopN
Dynamic Parameter

Congrats dude

hi ztcll

congratulation on passing the test. Can you tell me if you have any previous experience in crystal reporting?I am planning to take the exam as well and I have purchased annette harper's book. But I am a complete novice to crystal reporting.

aspiringprog,

I have 3 years experience in crystal report design. My experience definitely helped me understanding the questions. Annette's book will help. If you can complete the practice exam with 85 - 90% right, I think you would have a big chance to pass the real one.

Good luck

ztcll

ztcll,

congrats on passign the exam.
i realize that the items you mentioned aren't in the book. i'm wondering if you posted the list because one could possibly see questions about them on the first exam?

i know that the repository has changed in xi. were there a lot of questions on the repository in the first xi exam?

thank you.

I do not have any experience except for what I was thought in a 6 weeks class do you guys suggest I take the test ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back