Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Timefinder solution for Lotus Domino ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpezeur

MIS
Nov 7, 2002
US
Is there a similar Timefinder product for Domino email servers, as is the case with the old TEIM Exchange ones ? We will be migrating our Exchange servers to Domino later this year, and I'm looking to see if there is a product that can do what TEIM did (we never used TEIM but I thought that allowed one to restore mailboxes instead of the full Info Store)

No, there are two products in the Timefinder Family for this and they are TEIM or Timefinder Exchange Ingtegration Module, TSIM or Timefinder SQL Intergration Module.

Why are you moving from a great messaging system to Notes? This seems to be a step down.

I agree, it's a step down, but company decision to move from exchange to notes. So I guess it's simply a timefinder copy of the files on the san device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back