Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time wrong in GW 6.5 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

crycris

MIS
Mar 21, 2005
US
I have a user that says all his appointment times in his calendar are 1 hour off. Some appointmnets are reoccuring some are not. Since he has just discovered this last week I am thinking it has something to do with daylight savings time. I have only one GW server and the time is set correctly on it. The person that is having the problem is even seeing the wrong time on Web Access. I have had him check his time settings on his computer and they seem to be set correctly. He is off campus and checks his email from a different location than where I do on campus. I have not had any complaints with this here on campus. So I am thinking that has something to do with it as well. He had someone from his location to check and see if they had the same problem and they did so it isn't just one user. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back