Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

time synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeh3404

Programmer
Mar 24, 2000
US
i am having trouble getting all of our computers on the network to synchronize to the novell server. it seems like the only problem is coming from windows 2000 professional machines. there is a setting in the novell client that asks if you want to synchronize the time with the novell server, but that does not seem to work. are there other settings i need to look for? is there some software available that will do this? thank you in advance for your help.

What version of the NetWare Client are you using? The latest for W2k Pro is v4.83 SP1 -----------------------------------------------------
"It's true, its damn true!"
-----------------------------------------------------

i am using 4.81 on most of my 2000 machines. i just upgraded my machine to 4.83 sp1 as well as updated my nic drivers. i am still having the problem where the 2000 login happens before the novell login. is there a setting that i can change the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back