Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoWI

IS-IT--Management
Apr 13, 2005
US
I a Call Pilot running 4.04. Can't change the time stamp on messages. It is an hour ahead of PBX.

is the time on your server correct?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yes the server time is correct.

Check the time zone you are in; it sounds like your server is correct but you may be adjusting for a time zone. Be careful, you may have to also run config wizard to change this.

My time zone is set for Central which is correct. And adjust for daylight savings is unchecked.

Did you check the time zone in the Call Pilot config wizard as well? You can look at it and cancel out so that you don't need to reboot the server.

[highlight]My time zone is set for Central which is correct. And adjust for daylight savings is unchecked[/highlight]

The daylight savings box needs to be checked, in CallPilot. Different from Symposium.

I ran into this problem before, where that box was not checked. This may require a reboot afterwards to synch up, don't remember.

I've read a couple of postings on this problem but no solution has been posted. How do you correct this problem?

check the box adjust for daylight saving time on the server.
run config wizard and verify time zone is correct within cpmgr.
complete the config wizard and reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back