Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time Profile Import/Export 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyjoe1975

Technical User
Feb 19, 2008
NO
Hi,
Does anybody knows the way to Export/Import just the Hunt-Groups and Time Profile configuration?
I had some unexpected changes a couple of days ago, so basically in my current configuration I lost the Time Profiles (they were a lot), so I rescued a Snapshot of the Server Edition from the past week and changed the ip address at the beginning of the boot (to avoid the collusion with my current Server Edition). With a new ip address of the replied machine I access with Manager and saved configuration as to get the .cfg files of the configuration of the past week.
My intention is change that .cfg configuration Offline to change the ip address to the current and then apply that .cfg file to the current configuration in order to restore all the setup of the past week with the real ip address to avoid license problems.
All that operations are in order to restore just the Time Profiles and Hunt-Groups, so I don't know if I can just export the configuration of those objects from the replied .cfg files of the past week and import it to the current configuration.
I don't know if there is an easy way to do it but I will appreciate any suggestion on that.
Thanks

Just save the config and copy/ paste them to your online config as required.

Just tried it and it works better than a swift kick in the goolies.

Capture_uqdas8.jpg

remembering Intrigrant 2019

Thank you holdmusic34 for your advice, I didn't think it was so easy. I will give a try.

Its interesting to be reminded of the things one has forgotten. Cheers.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back