Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time Profile Corruption 9.0.5 Server Edition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattRutter

Vendor
Feb 5, 2003
GB
Had a fun fault tonight...

Had an incoming call route using a time profile... OOH, calls go to an off switch destination, in hours, to a hunt group... the time profile was programmed to be OOH from 6pm, but the call routing actually changed at 5pm.

Checked the obvious, like is the time right after the change to BST.. and it was...

Looked again at the time profile... I'd recently added two Calendar entries for Good Friday, and Easter Monday... but they were dated 03/03 and 06/03 and defined a 5pm closing time.. but surely they couldn't affect today?? Took them out anyway, but still we had OOH routing an hour early!

In the end I created a duplicate Time Profile, and put it in place, and it performed as programmed... I can only assume there's a bug in 9.0.5 relating to Calendar entries in Time Profiles!!

Matt

Indeed there is, I noticed it when setting up our xmas closing etc, wondered why the mobile twinning wouldn't activate when it should have for on call staff. Made me look a twat and meant I had to work whilst on xmas hols (but not for long) :)

P.s also happens on 500v2, that's what I have in the office :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back