Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time out issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezeman

IS-IT--Management
Dec 12, 2001
US
Hi, I have just been handed the responsibility of managing our Citrix Farm. Six servers on IBM blade center. Users are Warned at 16 minutes that they need to click here if they need more time for their session. I have checked the user profile and it is set to "never" timeout. Looked in the IIS Admin for Application Pool and Metaframe and set all the timeouts to 60 minutes. However I am still getting the prompt to refresh my session or be logged out. Do I have to reboot to get my new settings to take affect? I applied the settings but have not rebooted the Web server servicing the farm. Any help appreciated. Breeze

HEY, WATCH THIS!

Idle time out is a setting in the Citrix Connection Configuration ...double click the Citrix ICA tcp setting and go to the advance button. Make the changes..hit ok.

This will not effect anyone logged on currently. Just new connections from this point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back