Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

time is fast 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

usx

MIS
Jun 7, 2006
US
in ld 2 it states to type "zero" for negative increments and 0-60 second adjustments in increments of 100 ms.....this is where i'm confused...is on the increments of 100 ms....help please...been a long week

thx

tdta 0 100
would be 60 seconds.. the book does say 100 ms.. and if it's like mine it takes a while to get it perfect

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

so tdta 0 50
would be 30 seconds?

thx man...

thats just it....i just checked and its already set on TDTA 0 100....and somehow the time is still fast.So with it being set on 100 then wouldn't it be backing up a minute a day? Wonder if theres a patch or something out there for this?

If your time is gaining 30 Sec daily

TDTA 0 50 would be 30 seconds Subtracted from the time daily to slow the clock down.

If your time is losing 30 Sec daily

TDTA 1 50 would be 30 seconds Added to the time daily to speed the clock up.

yessir...its set on tdta 0 100 right now....so how in the world is it still fast and gaining time? it seems to me it would be slow compared to our network time.

when i set it ot sdta 0 0 and print it it says tdta 1 000??

Thats the same thing basicaly. then watch the time and see how much it gains or loses in a day and then adjust.

I us 903-499-7111 Atomic clock in CO. to set my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back