Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Time date missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

skfm

Technical User
May 2, 2003
MY
Hi, I am have a problem here with my Microsoft outlook. In the inbox I could not be able to view all the receives dates or time. Same go with sent folder and the rest.There is no way for me to know which mail i received, when.
Tried to look for a solution in the web but no answer. Anyone can help. My office version is the XP version.

Thank You.

Has that field just been removed from the view?

If it has you can just right click the header bar that Subject appears in and click 'Customize Current View' then add the field into the list on the right.

Hope this helps

HarleyQuinn
---------------------------------
The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little. - Joe Martin

Get the most out of Tek-Tips, read FAQ222-2244 before posting.

Hi, SKim

When in inbox, click on View/Current View/Customize Current View. This should bring up the View Summary dialog.

Click on the Fields button

See if "Received" is in the right hand pane.

If not, highlight it on the left and click on Add

Then, or if it is already there, highlight it on the right and move it to where wyou want it in the list of columns.

Click on OK, Click on OK.

That should do it.
Jock

If you right click the bar accross the top of your emails with the column headings you should get an option to customise the view, from there you can choose which columns you want to see, may be just the date column needs adding.

Adrian Paris

Paris Engineering Ltd

- Tech forum dedicated Google search, find answers faster by not searching the junk.

Thanks, for all your reply. I have actually tried all your suggestion. STill no go...any other suggestion.

Rgds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back