Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TImageContainer data structure

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenkost

Programmer
Feb 20, 2020
US
Hello,
First of all let me mention that I have no knowledge of Delphi at all, but I need to understand the Delphi data structure to use this data in my VB.NET application.

I have a 3-d party application written in Delphi. I have no access to source code.
This app stores images in the SQL table. I need to add images to this table in the correct format using VB.NET.
When I analyze data stored by this app in the table, it seems that it is a regular graphic file with an added prefix.
See the attached picture where this prefix is highlighted. This is a PNG format.
It has a TImageContainer description in it so I assume that they store Delphi TImageContainer content into the database table.

I need to know the structure of this prefix so I can generate it in my vb.net code, attach it to my file and save this into the SQL table. This way hopefully the image generated with vb.net and saved in this table will be recognizable by the Delphi application.

Sorry for the long description. Hopefully, you can help.

Capture_e1dshc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back