Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

tie nitsuko ds 01 nvm 202 operator overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip555

Technical User
Apr 26, 2002
US
customer has a DS01 with a NVM 202 vm they want the receptionsit to answer during the day but to overflow to the nvm 202 after 4 to 5 rings if possible.

right now I have DIL day to recetpion DIL night to VM so if the recprionist dosnt pick up it dosnt go anywhere.

how can I have the vm pick up days after 4 or 5 rings ?

depends on the software level of the dso1, under QC or QP program, there should be a prompt for overflow ring count to vm, if you put in a value here, the call will go to the vm after the specified number of rings regardless of the day/nite mode of the switch, unless you have nite call to ext xxx in the co line programming, then it will go to vm immediatly in nite mode, and overflow during the day.

thanks thats just what Im looking for

but is there a way to do it through phone programing ?

there is a aux card but its not letting me in to program ..wont accept the password I have seen this before with the aux card's and I plan to replace this one but I was hoping to progam this in the intern

I may have to break down and replace the axu card sooner than I had planned

no, sorry you have to do this through the terminal, the only thing you can program through the set is the opa overflow if you have a vmu card installed. Looks like you will have to replace the aux card. The passcode for level 1 pgm is usually just a carriage return, the global passcode for level 2 pgm is LASTTRY in capital letters. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back