Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Tick Marking While Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhav23

Programmer
Jun 5, 2003
US
I have 5 different pages on which i have to place tick marks on each page and the tick mark should be a line of length .625" width. And on the 5th page(i.e last page) i have to place another tick mark below the exiting tick mark line of same width which say it is end of all pages. Printer identifies these tick marks,when it identifies the 2 tick marks on the 5th page i.e last page it will fold all these 5 pages and put it an envelope automatically? If any has solution to this please give me the solution.
Thanks in advance

Can you not use a graphic object for this? If the placement of the "Tick" is in the page footer...just make 2 subsections of the footer....the second one is normally suppressed. You would have a formula in the conditional suppress like the following

not onLastRecord;

So it is suppressed until the report is finished and reveals the second tick....I suppose you could do it without the second subsection as well....just put that formula in the conditional suppress for the graphic object.

Jim Broadbent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back