Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Thumbnail of the web page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesika

Programmer
Aug 10, 2001
US
I would like to put thumbnail of entire web page, so when clicked on it web page opens!.
How do I do that?
When I try I get only part of the web page(picture)
Please help!
Thank you!

You can 'Print Sreen' and past it into paint brush or any photo program. Save it in picture format. I would just shrink it and make it a link to the Web page. Especially in it is interactive. But you could turn it into a thumbnail. Good Luck

Thank you, but I don't know how to "print sreen" or "srink" it"
Could you help please?
Thank you

When the page is showing in the browser hold down the Alt key and press the Prnt Scrn button. This will copy what you are seeing. Open Photoshop, Paint, Corel Draw or any other "photo editing" program. Push Ctrl + V to paste the copied picture into a new file of your software. Follow the editing software instructions for changing the size, shape, quality, and color of your picture. Save for the web and upload. Viola! DeZiner
gear.gif width=45 align=left
When the gears stop turning,
we all stop learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back