Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Thresholds for specific CG band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2004
US
Is there a way to do threshold based on a metric for a specific custom group band or attribute element in a grid?

So if I have a report that looks something like this:

Code:
		Metric  # of Units
Custom Group1

Band 1			543

Band 2			4

Band 3			2

Band 4			0

Band 5			7

I would like to highlight Bands with counts greater then 0 for bands 3,4 and 5 but not 1 or 2. So my result would look like this:

Code:
		Metric  # of loans
Custom Group1

Band 1			543

Band 2			4

Band 3			[COLOR=red yellow]2[/color]

Band 4			0

Band 5			[COLOR=red yellow]7[/color]

Any help would be appreciated.

pretty straightforward, in your grid menu, pick thresholds and specify your condition and format.

Thanks nlim,
It's true that it is strait forward for an attribute and had a really looked at it harder before posting I would have found that, my bad ... sorry.

However for custom groups they don't show up in the list of available fields. So if we use the example above and I create a threshold on "# of Loans" the only item that will appear in the field popup is "# of loans". I can't find a way to specify the band that I want to highlight.

Any Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back