Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

thread937-1786973 Hello, I a ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank_And_Beans

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2018
US
thread937-1786973

Hello, I a referencing a older ticket I created. We purchased a second SV9100 for a remote site but it doesn't have InMail. It is using the inmail at my primary site. I got all of the night mode/holidays working but the only issue I am having is the new dial action plans. I programmed all the options but when I call, none of the buttons work. It is like something is disabled. The correct message plays depending on the time of day. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Just a few questions.
What buttons are you referring to? How did you network the systems together? Are you using central VM? Do you have enough licenses? Are both systems at the same software level?

Hello. Just wanted to update this thread with the answer to my problem. MB 84-34 was disabled. I enabled 01 = RFC2823 and 02 = 101. After that, the dial action table responded to the buttons being pressed on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back