Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

thread798-1731756 I just want to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdgrubbs

Technical User
Nov 25, 2020
US
thread798-1731756

I just want to add a solution to this problem. I had the exact same problem. I went through a process of elimination, used LD 20, then looked up all the numbers on the phones, looked up their respective TN's, then sequentially one by one, disabled each port, then re-enabled them. so that's LD32 then DISU " tn " then ENLU " tn". And it worked! There's I am clueless as as to how this would have even happened. Corruption? Nothing was changed. There's no rhyme or reason why this happened, on a Sunday no less. But our COVID ward is back up. Thanks for your original post. :)

My guess is that you have "43" enabled in the midnight routines. Aany sets that have been unplugged will become disabled.

I tend to remove it in LD 17 under the prompt of OVLY.

OVLY
SID 0
BKGD 044
PBXH 02
TODR 02
DROL 043 044 135 137
MULTI_USER ON

To remove it, do X43 when you see the DROL prompt

Also check and change your history size as shown below

REQ PRT
TYPE CFN

ADAN HIST
SIZE 65000
USER MTC SCH BUG

Usuallt the default setting of 5000 is SET. Increasing it means that you can print off a larger file and look to see what events had previously happened.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Hi Firebird, The night routines where turned off by ATT. The phone was never disconnected either. It's a charge nurse main phone set, so its always in use. I was perplexed why the port would just disable itself? Weirdness. Thank you for the programming steps though however. :)

There used to be a patch (MPLR11700) to stop it as well, it found its way into the plugins (Plugin 230) after release 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back