Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

.. though sometimes the impression is not what was intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisHirst

IS-IT--Management
Nov 23, 2001
GB
From a now deleted post at another forum entitled:

"your brain that will variability you refreshed and"

caprice greytakwqpu said:
This count makes your learning development sturdier and support you to see other clearly and feel active. It supplementary improvements Intellux the blood crusade in your brain that will variability you refreshed and brands your head functions at the uppermost equal. The wonderful news is that dendrites brushwood of the brains cells remain to division the whole newfangled neural ways which manner the chemical and likewise electrical compulsions. Continue to interpretation up iyoubraininterested in your 90s particularly if you partake to nourish your brain by means of as the astonishing encounter we call Intellux Brain Booster.

Spammers are sometimes so hilariously dumb. What a great advert that is for a "Brain boosting product"
I can only assume that "caprice greytakwqpu" was a graduate from the Stanley Unwin college of Indlish grammar and diction.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.
Webmaster Forum

Unfair to Local 12 !!

==================================
adaptive uber info galaxies (bigger, better, faster, and more adept than agile innovative cognitive big data clouds)

The last time I experienced "electrical compulsions", I yanked the Taser contacts out.

-----------
With business clients like mine, you'd be better off herding cats.

philhege said:
I yanked the Taser contacts out.

I guess we had better not ask about the back story, ... Though it does sound somewhat intriguing [shocked]

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.
Webmaster Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back