Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

This Mailbox Has Been Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroCultAV

Programmer
Sep 11, 2012
I just recently installed CallPilot on a Win7 box. This box has all the data imported from an XP box that had a prior iteration of CallPilot installed on it. After installation, I had the user attempt to login, and was given invalid credentials error, later on I figured out that she had 2 different passwords for Outlook and CallPilot, and entered the correct one. This time I got a mailbox has been disabled error. The mailbox on Outlook is fully functional, and I was wondering either a) what would cause this error, did it have something to do with the amount of password tries? b) If anyone has a potential solution/workaround for it?

You'll need to login into CP Manager and reset the mb pwd, have the user login into the mb from his/her phone and change it. Then the user will need to make sure he/she update the pwd on the outlook side, otherwise it's going to get disabled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back