Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

This call pilot is driving me nuts 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushrog

Technical User
Feb 18, 2008
US
I started a new thread. I have a MICS 7.1. I have a Call Pilot 3.1, release 31.10.14.22. It is fed by copper loop start trunks. It started when the Call Pilot would send calls to wrong extensions. The caller knows the extension, read user. Now I can't get the VM to answer a call sent to it by ring no answer. The AA answers the incoming trunk, offers "If you know your parties ext ...". When the ext is dialed, by me, and rings 4 times the MICS sends the call to VM, but it doesn't answer. I let it ring 20 times.

I set buttons on a phone to show BLF lights for the 4 VM exts, 265, 266, 267 and 268. The only one that ever shows is 265. None of the others ever show usage.

I did notice that the sets are set to forward no answer to ext 267. Why? If I change them to 265 it does not help. Shouldn't there be a hunt group of the 4 extensions?

I powered down and up the Call Pilot. No help. It is powered by the 8 volt 2 wire power unit.

This thing was working fine, then this started.

Do Feature 985 and take note of the DN, use that DN as your FNA and/or FB settings.

The system auto forwards itself to the other channels, it does not need programming by anyone to hunt.

You could also try upgrading the software as yours is a couple release's old....3.10.10.35.22 is latest release.
Somtimes that helps clear bugs or do a REINSTALL of programming helps too.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Also try plugging a set into each of the ports that aren't working to make sure you don't have them hooked up to bad ports on the system.

When you do, press f*0/Intercom to double check the dn's assigned to those ports.

If this is a CP150 265 and 267 should be pluged into A
266 and 268 should be pluged into B

From lowest to highest 265 A 266 B 267 A 268 B

If It's a CP100 you noly use two stations one in A and onein B
Lowest station in In A
Highest station in B

You guys are all great. I don't know which idea, short of the upgrade, worked but it is up and happy now. That makes me and the customer very happy. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back