Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The webpage you requested is not available offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathiec

Programmer
Oct 21, 2003
IE
I have an asp.net application running on Windows XP. SQL Server is running on the same machine. To login the user browses to Here they enter log in details and can use the application.

This works fine on all the other machines that I have deployed the app (usually laptops where the sales agents can then demo the app live)

One machine keeps giving the error above so i figure it must be something to so with the browser settings.

I have tried setting "Never dial a connection" in the Internet Options but this gives the error "The pages cannot be displayed"

I have also tried unchecking "work offline" but this lets the user browse through the app but there is no functionality available - if they click a next button on a page nothing happens.

Would really appreciate any suggestions

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back