Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The Table could not be found ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITCPhil

Technical User
Jun 30, 2005
CA
Hi,

I am having a hard time with a report. I am running it using an Oracle ODBC on CR10. I can run the report without any problem from Crystal Report. I can FTP it to the server where they run and run it from there including refreshing with a login. I can also preview it and refresh from CE directly, but the second I try to run it from CE, I get the message :

Printer: The instance is not printed.
External Destination: Copy the instance with filename " transformation.%EXT% " to the directory " e:/sites/srmis/srmis_reports/OnLine/ ".
Data Refresh Settings: Use the server defaults.
Start Time: 10/07/2006 7:21:22 AM
End Time: 10/07/2006 7:21:27 AM
Server Used: mnap141.reportjobserver
Error Message: The table could not be found. File D:\Program Files\Enterprise 10\Data\procSched\mnap141.reportjobserver\~tmp139045f43871e20.rpt.

I only log in to 1 database and I am using the right information. The report is only 1 main report containing 2 subreports which are 2 different views of the same database.

Any ideas please?

Thank you,
Phil

Ok... so I fixed this by changing the database connect to Oracle from ODBC which I've never had to do before.

The problem now is that I need this report to be live. I unchecked the box saying 'Prompt user for database login' which as per the BO tech support should allow them to refresh but it does not do so. It always prompts for the subreport login. Is there a way of making them always be logged in? I added the database information in the URL to try but that failed.

the support options are all unchecked (On-demand Subreport, Re-import When Opening, Suppress Blank Subreport).

I will search further on the forum and BO knowledge base for an answer. (I'm posting as this is urgently needed)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back