Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The system could not load the application from the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnight1880

Technical User
Feb 16, 2005
US
CallPilot 4.04.04 with application builder is giving an error stating "The system could not load the application from the server. Please check the connection and try again". However I can open other applications on this same CP. Is there a way to recover this application...Thanks

What version of app builder are you using. the one that comes with cp 4.0, on the disk, is bad. You need to try the new app builder software. this ususally fixes most problems.

John

It 04.04.04.04. I loaded the new or the pep what ever it called. I've been using this version of app builder for several months. Like I said I can get to the app's on this system it's just the one I can't reach...Thanks

Just resolved this problem today. CP thinks the file is locked. I restored from a backup and it released the lock. Other have noted that deleting specific temp files also does the trick. I would think that Nortel or your vendor could tell you which temp files to remove.

Cannot create application using Application Builder.
Error: The system could not load the application from the server, please check the connection to the server and try again.

Cause of problem
Corrupt default.ed file in D:\Nortel\FileTransfer

Problem Resolution
Delete all files in D:\Nortel\FileTransfer

Good Luck!

Yeah I tried that. I found a tread on Nortel that referenced removing that file, so I deleted the file and still got the same error message. I just rebuilt the application because it was very small.

So if I’ve missed a step or there’s a trick it would be nice to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back