Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The supplied credentials were invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraftsha

MIS
Sep 16, 2002
US
Yesterday (Sunday), I spent the better part of the day upgrading a remote W2Ksp4 PS3 box to PS4. It hosts published apps and also is my Web Interface box. After finally figuring out that Web Interface is now configured in the Access Suite Console and not in a separate Web Interface Console, the login page is now up.

However, I was not able to login. I received the error "The supplied credentials were invalid. Please try again or contact your system administrator."

I contacted a coworker and he was able to login on his machine. He could also use my credentials on his machine successfully. Today, most users are fine. I still cannot connect with my machine. There are also some others that experience the same problem. I have been reading and reading and cannot find the solution.

I am looking for any clues...I am not a Citrix expert...rather new. So, any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi kraftsha

I have the same problem. Citrix Metraframe PS 4.0, and the same error in some machines. I can focus more the problem.

I am having the error with machines entering via alternate adress. I have a public IP with a router with NAT enabled on port 80 to Metaframe.

I have a VPN too with 4 subnets, and no problems if you enter inside VPN, the same machine enters ok inside network, and does not enter from public IP.

Citrix servers have static routes to VPN sites, and the gateway is the router with public IP. Alternate adress is set ok.

A problem that was reported is that Intel network cards with Teaming in NLB can fail. I put them in failover mode and the problem continues.

I tested Internet explorer versions, 6.0, 7.0 and firefox, and the machines that fail, fail with all browsers, always accesing via alternate adress, never inside network.

Pls help, it's a big problem for us, cause we have also remote users accesing with public IP.

Regards

I have figured out that for my problem it is Temporary Internet Files and cookies. I delete them and it works for some of the users. The other users need to also clear their password history and disable the saving of passwords.

[smile]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back