Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The picture is too large and will be truncated 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkoopers

IS-IT--Management
Apr 26, 2005
US
When I highlight any row in Excel 2010 (even a row with empty cells) and select “Copy”, a window pops up saying “The picture is too large and will be truncated”. This just started happening. I tried making the "Office Clipboard" unavailable using "Add/Remove Programs" but that did not correct the problem.

What needs to be done to stop this error window from popping up?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Are you using some sort of utilities apps, specifically Glary Utilities? Specifically the memory optimizer?

--
JP

I have a number of memory resident utilities but none have been installed since this problem started. I am not using the Glary Utilities or any memory optimizer.

I tried exiting all memory resident utilities (except anti-vurus) and the problem disappeared. I added them back, one at a time, and found that it was "ClipCache Pro" that caused the problem. I upgraded it from v3.50 to v3.51 and the problem disappeared.

Thanks for leading me in the direction to resolve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back