Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The parameters that I have put in page footer are printed in top

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondi

Programmer
Sep 10, 2003
AL
Hi to all!
I have a strange problem with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2005.
I made a report using Crystal Reports. I added in my report three parameters and put them in the page footer. This report is some kind of bill for a bet company, i.e., it will print the bets chosen by a client. When I print them using the Microsoft Office Document Image, they are displayed OK, but when I try to print them in the EPSON LX 300 +II printer (which is the printer where the bets should be printed), the parameters are printed at the top of the page, meanwhile the page header and the details go down. Maybe this has to do with some properties that these kind of printers have?
Any help would be very appreciated!

P.S. I asked this question also in another forum about crystal reports (Crystal Reports formulas forum)here at tek-tips, but I think this is the right forum where I should post my problem.

Country of eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back