Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The Cliche Rotation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCooperIT

Programmer
May 30, 2002
US
I would share this as we might have some good contributors in our TT ranks: The Cliche Rotation Project

I submitted:
Old - Hot topic
New - Sizzling Subject

[sup]Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.[/sup][sup] ~George Bernard Shaw[/sup]
Consultant Developer/Analyst Oracle, Forms, Reports & PL/SQL (Windows)
My website: www.EmuProductsPlus.com

I'm surprised that web site hasn't figured out that it's not Cliche, it's Clich[é].

[COLOR=black #e0e0e0]For SQL and technical ideas, visit my blog, Squared Thoughts.

[sub]The best part about anything that has cheese is the cheese.[/sub][/color]

It's not cleesh?

[blue]If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.[/blue]

or "clitch"

[COLOR=black #e0e0e0]For SQL and technical ideas, visit my blog, Squared Thoughts.

[sub]The best part about anything that has cheese is the cheese.[/sub][/color]

I just submitted one...

Old = "Take a dump"
New = "Drop the Browns off at the Superbowl"

(Sorry dawg-pound!)

I submitted:

Old: The Cat's Pajama's
New: The Frog's Codpiece

Fee

The question should be [red]Is it worth trying to do?[/red] not [blue] Can it be done?[/blue]

rjoubert, that's just, well, it's just wrong. As if we don't get enough grief already, now we're the subject of a scatological clich[é].

Yeesh.

I wouldn't consider any of the examples to be cliches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back