Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Thanks to TouchToneTommy, once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDiver

IS-IT--Management
Mar 8, 2003
US
TTT,

Thanks once again for all the help you have provided on these forums, thought about sending you another box of apples, but it's not the right time of the year (a few months before the harvest, older apples).

Someone messed with the IP schema, and I used your **3 and hyperterm method to change the IP's.

I still have three sites at my workplace that have Partner ACS and Partner Messaging that I support. Main site uses Mitel MiVoice 250 Office.

Remember all the fun with modems and trying to connect remotely via GUI? I know you are a pro and just program via a telephone, but for this user, GUI is so easy. I just connected using a Zoom 3095 (USB) and I didn't have to configure an ATDT modem string to specify the baud rate. Totally amazing, the Zoom connected to the system on site and the other two across town.

Thanks again TTT,

Keff

Wow, I can't get modems to do anything, anymore. Of course it all has to do with the IP based SIP lines that the company has stuck us with. Glad to hear that you're still going strong! Your apples were great, I'm still trying to learn to make a proper pie crust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back