Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Thanks to Cosmo and TekTips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste025

Technical User
Mar 6, 2003
US
I wanted to take a minute to publicly thank CosmoKramer for going above and beyond the call of duty to help me get the reporting working in my db. I started the project in Feb and in early March started running into problems getting the reports to work as expected. Cosmo and other members of TekTips always answered promptly and clarified if necessary. Then I had serious issues (for me) getting complicated count reports to work and Cosmo asked me to send him a copy of my db. First he got one report working which gave me enough info to dissect and get most of the others working properly. He also followed up regularly and when my last report still wasn't working, he showed me a great "trick" for finally getting the numbers to show what they were supposed to.

In my case Cosmo, but to also to all of the helpful members of TekTips, my many thanks for allowing me to shine in my new job! Ive always said its not what you know, but who you know!

Chris :)

Chris,

You're welcome, and thanks for the kind words.

I wish I could say that I came up with this off the top of my head, but I didn't. The benefit of participating in these forums is that by helping you with this task I learned new methods myself. It's one of those things: I know it can be done, now try to find a way to do it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back