Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TGAR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobber1

Technical User
Nov 11, 2005
US
Anyone know what the function of TGAR is? I'm looking in the Nortel books and on this forum and can't find anything about it. THANKS!!

It stops you from doing a direct Trunk Access from a phone.

Tbanks HAWKS. Of course, after I post this message, I find it in the books. THANKS AGAIN!

Folks,

I have my Meridian 1 integrated to IPC dealer board using qsig. If I use the qsig extension on my dealer board and also want to use a normal digital telephone extension, is it possible to make the dealer board extension and the digital phone extension ring if either of these two extensions are called.

Any help is much appreciated!

tgar is built as a natural block, if the tgar on the phoen matches the targ on the route, then that route is blocked via acod or bars.. a new route is default targ 1, so is a new phone.. phone to trunk and trunk to trunk are blocked. in the rdb do a change and at the targ x1.//

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

no, if you use nortel voip then you can have the same dn on both.. tdm and voip.. but because the number is a dn in the database you can't add it to the cdp(ld 87) to send it to a qsig route.. to share wireless numbers (nortel voip) with nortel tmd (3904) we have to buy a lic per dn

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back