Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

text wrap problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdumas

Technical User
Jul 8, 2004
US
Hi there,

I'm not sure how to fix a problem I'm having with text wrap. I have a picture where I cut out the background so it is basically a cut out of 2 people with a white background. I would like the brochure text to nicely wrap around the "cut out". I've tried sending image to back and front hoping to get rid of the square background. I used anchor points to close in around the people. Parts of the words are hidden. To see an example of what I'm talking about, please go here:

Please help me understand the right procedure for this. Thanks!!!

Kim

Hi, kdumas,

To customise text wrap around a graphic:</b>

See page 155 in the User Guide or in the PM Helpfile: Graphics and Text Objects -> Wrapping text around graphics

Both have illustrations.

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

Your other altentaive is to make a clipping path in Photoshop around the part of the image you want to keep, save it wih the clipping path as a TIF and place that into PM. (see for a tutorial) You'll still need to do the text wrap but at least the background won't be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back