Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text Truncated on Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy10

Programmer
Jan 21, 2002
MY
I have few reports develop with version 8.5 . and i successfully load it on the preview screen. But unfortunately, the text was truncated on the preview screen when i distribute the report to others client machine . Even i adjust the zoom level , it also didn't solve the problem.
I did successfully register the craxdrt.dll and the crviewer.dll
Am i missing out any DLL files?
Can anyone advice me ?
Thanks

check if the OS u have developed the report on is the same as the machine on which u want to install the reports on. because even crystal doesnt gaurantee the printouts will turn out to be the same if the OS is different. the preview also changes with these changes. another reason could be that the fonts u have used may not be present on the other machines.

If you developed your report using the rport expert, Crystal automatically sizes everything to fit the page. Change your report to landscape, go back to report expert, and go to preview and it automatically resizes everything to landscape. Your fields should be bigger. If they are not big enough you need to widen them and narrow others, use a smaller font, etc.
Software Support for Sage Mas90, Macola, Crystal Reports, Goldmine and MS Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back