Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text Thread not showing up 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark2

Technical User
Sep 11, 2006
US
Hi,
I selected the option to view all my text threads but is not showing up and I can't figure out why. I thought was a general problem with the feature itself but I tried opening other documents and it's working fine. Does someone know what it could be?
Thanks,

...definitely in normal view mode and not bleed mode or preview mode by per chance?

Andrew

I have nothing to say but....YES!!
It's definitely it. 100% chance!
Thank you!

...sound!!

...what can happen is that a document is saved in preview/bleed/slug mode or normal mode and re-opening that file saves that state it was last in...

...and to add, the shortcut to switch between preview/bleed/slug mode and normal view is the W key, but make sure your not in a text box when doing that, ensure you have nothing selected...

Andrew

You and Eugene are so handy, Andrew. Star to you.

Donna

...thank you very much donna...

...not forgetting all the other handy tip masters on here too...

...it's everyone that makes this forum the best that it is, and arguably the best forum on the web too...

...and great that there are many who put the time and effort into responding to assist...

: )

Andrew

Definitely some helpful folks around here. I always try to show a bit of appreciation.

donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back