Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text Rotation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

prgmrcr

Programmer
May 11, 2009
US
Hello Members,
I have a repoort that rotates the text field by 90 degrees. The problem when i display the report on the viewer or info view, it displays normally without any rotation.If i export the report to pdf, i see the text field rotarted by 90 degrees. How to fix this problem, so that the text displayes rotated when the report is displayed on viewer and on infoview?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

This is an issue with how the report is rendered into HTML. If you go to your preferences in InfoView and change them to use the ActiveX viewer instead of the DHTML viewer, the report will display correctly.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Hilfy-
Thanks for the reply. The report is displayed using an application. So we resolved this issue by adding a CSS which defines the rotation of the text. Thanks for taking your time to look into the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back