Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Text formatting toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuko

Technical User
Jul 28, 2008
US
I have no idea how I managed this, but I caused the text formatting toolbar to vanish and can't find a way to restore it. I think I've clicked every option I could find on all the menus. Also searched the Help files thoroughly, to no avail.

One more thing: When I had the text formatting toolbar, once upon a time I wanted outlined text, then I was never able to figure out how to reset to ordinary text.

I sure would appreciate some help.

Please disregard the above post. I solved both problems but can't find a way to delete the post here.

Thanks.

You're not supposed to delete posts here. If you solve your own problem, your're supposed to report the solution so it will be available to future searchers. Presumably, if you had a good question and arrived at a good answer, there is value in recording both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back