Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Testing VDNs and Vectors with an Avaya G350 media gateway...possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skk391

Technical User
Mar 3, 2009
GB
Hi, I have a need to learn Avaya PBX programming and coding structure. I.e station admin, vdn and vector programming. Basic moves and changes for now. I can gain access to a Avaya G350 media gateway. Can I practise these commands on this or is this not the actual switch element?
I come from a Nortel environment so I'm unsure. If I can't do it on this can anyone recommended a device ( will have to be a eBay job) for me to practice in a home lab environment. Thanks

Hi again, just carried out some very basic research on line, is there any sort of emulation or GNS type product which will allow me to practise and play with the Avaya command structure. If not can anyone recommend a product ( hopefully lagency ) so that I can start a basic home lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back