Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TESTING TIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

just1fix

Technical User
Oct 13, 2004
US
I just scheduled to take the A+ and Net+ exams. Does anyone know if they can schedule these tests on Saturdays or early evening as I can't afford to burn vacation time for these as I have quite a few tests in the future as well. I asked ProMetric and the girl had no idea. Thanks again

It all depends on the individual testing center. Contact you testing center of choice and coordinate with them.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETsr,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

just1fix,

It is up to the individual testing center, as glister correctly states. Some testing centers have Saturday hours, evening hours, or both. Some don't.

If you're lucky, you have more than 1 testing center near you.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

well little late as he's taken the tests.

but for future reference. If you go online with Pometric or VUE you can select the location, which will then tell you what time slots they have available.

In this city we've got several testing locations, probably upwards of 6-10

"Never underestimate the power of determination"

Stuart
A+, Net+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back