Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Test Tools for CITRIX 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2ITLTD

Technical User
Sep 19, 2002
GB
Hi,
Can anyone please advise, if there are any test automation tools that will work with Citrix Client s/w running as the User interface to an application?

I have a customer who would like to script/automate the user interface of there application using CITRIX as the front end. The only thing that I can think of that might be a limiting factor is the application uses a Bitmap image to draw icons on the screen. I have experienced SQA Team Test on this application and it does not handle these objects at all. The same problem applies to drag and drop. The application does not create each object seperately (instead it creates a large bitmap, similar to drawing in MS Paint) so it is difficult to identify the individual objects the user is trying to drag/drop. This make automating very difficult, especially a tool that is not designed for the job.

Can you please give me the URL to find this test kit? I have looked all over the Citrix web site and can't find it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back